Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm painting again

Np picture yet - I'm into something new and want to see how it progresses before I show off. The 24 x 24 I put up the other day has been painted over. I oil pastelled it and I think, no I know, it was the nastiest thing I have ever made. The colours were diabolical. I don't know what happened but I didn't like it. So tomorrow I try hand painting it. Had a very down couple of days re the kids affirmation art but feeling positively back on track again, Thanks Lynda. After Heart Politics I will do a bit of a motor and get things happening. But for now, well its go slow, keep my immune system as healthy as possible and do some painting tomorrow. No gym in the morning if I feel like this tomorrow. and now the soccer is on. Yoo Hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment