Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kids Affirmation Kits

No pictures today. I have been focusing on marketing and social media I am now on face book and twitter! Who would have thought. And... on the first page of Google if you type in Affirmation Art. I am very pleased. I have been doing marketing and headline copy. I am certainly not the best in the course. But did come up with Kids Affirmation Kits. Domain names and copy right now. All those other little bits that I like doing but mean I don't paint. I intend getting some pictures to Daring Donna to put into the cafe as part of the gifting economy. That will empty out my wall big time so I will feel like making some. Oh all right. One picture of something! My Maori heart phase. I made two in January. Both given away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment